6 Week Nutrition Bootcamp
Starting September 15th
6 weeks to a better, healthier, fitter you!
That's all... to motivate and inspire you.
To make real and lasting changes in your diet, nutrition and fitness.
Here is all the information about the challenge:
- The Program begins Sunday, September 15th at 11:30 AM.
- Weigh-in and orientation on September 15th along with our group fitness consultation. BMI, BMR, BF%, daily caloric need and other metrics to set your baseline for success. Success celebration October 27th.
- Weekly meetings and weigh-in every Sunday @ 11:30 AM to review, renew and inspire your nutrition transformation. One of the best aspects of our program is the friendships that form during our experience. Plus - Sunday Bootcamp - 30 minutes of HIIT to "kick it up a notch"!
- 6 week membership in 614Fitness included. Unlimited small group training with personal attention- Designed for EVERY fitness level. You'll have unlimited access to all of the fun, challenging workouts at 614Fitness designed to inspire and motivate you! Over 30 workouts each week to choose.
- Nutritional guidance and support - No matter your lifestyle, there are ways to improve your eating habits.
- A private Facebook group to help keep you accountable- Our online community is there to keep you motivated and to help you succeed.
- Incentives for reaching your goals - including cash prizes for the biggest loser and free passes for reaching your goals.
Spots are limited so sign up today!
I'm not quite sure.
Please Contact Me for More Information
I'm Ready to Commit Sign Me up!
Don't just take our word for it
"I am not a person who enjoys a group setting fitness program, but (the staff at 614Fitness) and the entire class made me feel very at ease and motivated.
I was really down on myself, I weighed the heaviest I have my entire life. But during the class you all inspired me and motivated me to eat better, watch what I ate and taught me excellent circuit training regiments. I surpassed my weight loss goal set by the class, my eating and workout habits changed for the better, and I am so proud to say I have maintained my weight loss, and have made eating smarter and exercising consistently and lifelong habit!
Thanks again for encouraging, motivating and inspiring my lifestyle change!"
Here's what Sharee had to say:
I was a regular in the gym and a runner yet the weight just kept creeping up. In January I was ready to make a change. I started with the 614 resolution challenge and then started working with Elicia (nutritionist and trainer at 614Fitness). As of today, I have lost 25lbs and 7% body fat!
My hints (and things I learned in the nutrition challenge):
Food prep- I try to prepare as much as I can on Sunday. When the meals are prepared in advance it helps when you are tired midweek.
Track in advance- I plan my day the night before so I know all the pieces to my macro puzzle.
Schedule your workouts- I plan for 2 rest days per week so I have 2 workouts on Monday and Wednesday. I do a strength workout Monday, Wednesday and a Sunday. I run Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Support at home- I am lucky to have support at home. When I want to order pizza he reminds me of my goals.
Alcohol- I reserve it for special occasions. Yes you can fit it in your macros but it will make your goals harder to achieve.
Goals- I have a long term goal to do the Pump and run. I am about 10Lbs from being able to lift the proper weight. Has anyone done this I have questions?
Finally don’t beat yourself up- This is hard work! But buying new clothes and the compliments are worth it.